Thursday, July 5, 2012

Typical Routine and Pictures


This is Jacky :) Chubbiest little thing ever!
Philip!




















I've decided that I am going to devote this entire post to pictures :) I have so many of them that I want to share with you. I have also realized that I haven't really told you my typical day. In the morning I help in the medical clinic at Amani. I usually help give out medicine to the babies, obtain weekly weights and accompany Mama Lois to the children's hospital if one of our kids are sick. Each volunteer is assigned to a category of kids. I am with the girls :) During the day, I help the mamas with lunch, baths and putting the girls down for their nap and later on bedtime. In the late afternoon, we also get a schedule and either have 1 on 1 time, activities or outings. The volunteers get a break from 1-4 and then we are off duty after bedtime which we finish around 7pm. So that's my typical day :) Now for all the pictures!
Baby Grace <3



Mama Knight doing Jennifer's hair

No comments:

Post a Comment