Sunday, July 15, 2012

More pictures

Sorry ya'll its been a little while since I've last updated. This week has been pretty routine and low key which has been nice because I have been getting over being sick. Being sick in Africa is not fun at all! Prayers for continued health would be great so I can serve and feel 100% during my last couple of weeks here. It is starting to set in that I have less than a month left here in the beautiful country of Uganda. Where did the time go!?! I have come to love each of these kids, especially my girls and a little one named Mercy :) I can't even begin to imagine saying goodbye! I have to remind myself to live in the moment and appreciate the time I still do have here at Amani.

Here are some more pictures for you all to enjoy! Thank you for the continued prayers while I have been here!




No comments:

Post a Comment